1. The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus is the Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit and virgin born: the son of God, the one and only Savior, the Lord of all.
4. Man was created in the image of God; he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. Christ sacrificially died on the cross and shed His blood for the atonement of sin.
6. God raised Him from the dead bodily. Then Christ ascended into Heaven, and He will visibly return in glory according to His promise.
7. Salvation is God’s gift for eternal life presented to all who, by faith, accept Jesus Christ as Savior and receive spiritual new birth by the Holy Spirit.
8. The Spirit filled Christian life is possible only for those who continually yield their lives to the power and control of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine
instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter.
There is one and only one living and true God. …The eternal God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with
distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.
God the Father
God as Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. …God is Father in truth to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
God the Son
Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ, He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. …He honored the divine law by His personal obedience, and in His death on the cross, He made provision for the redemption of men from sin.
God the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. …He exalts Christ. He convicts of sin, of righteousness and of judgment. …He enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service.
Man was created by the special act of God, in His own image, and is the crowning work of His creation. …By his free
choice man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. … The sacredness of human personality is evident in that God created man in His own image, and in that Christ died for man; therefore every man possesses dignity
and is worthy of respect and Christian love.